Merkaba Warrior Etsy

Wednesday, 13 May 2015

New Flower of Life Jewellery Bags are here!






 Ive been working on creating new packaging for my jewellery. I found some natural linen drawstring bags with a rope which ive handprinted myself and im really pleased with them! The first of these new bags was sent with any bracelets and beaded necklaces a couple of weeks ago and featured the Merkaba Warrior logo on the front but ive since added a little bit extra to the other side.






Ive found these beautiful wood blocks carved with the Flower of Life and Seed of Life symbols. I love Sacred Geometry and this symbol has always fascinated me since I first heard about it.






 The rough texture of the jewellery bags and the the hand made printing blocks pruduces a nice uneven and always different rustic print. Im going to be using the smaller Seed of Life design only for my mini bags which I use for my smaller chain necklaces.





Heres the finished bags, front and backs. I am currently also including a little Guide Sheet ive designed and illustrated myself with orders which will have some interesting and hopefully helpful info for you. There are 5 different numbered designs at the time of writing so you should get something different each time you come back.






If your missing a Merkaba Warrior Guide Sheet, you can always contact me before purchasing anything and ill see if I can get you one that you may be missing.






The Flower of Life is a geometric symbol tha t I believe keeps your jewellery cleansed and energised. You could place your jewellery inside or on top of the bag when not in use to keep it clear. Id love to know what you think to the new packaging, so please comment below.


You can find all these designs and much more at my shop Merkaba Warrior on etsy, I ship worldwide.

Enjoy,
Ivan ॐ








Visit my shop on Etsy for Intuitively Designed,
Handmade Spiritual Jewellery for Men & Women:


Follow me on Facebook:


No comments:

Post a Comment