Merkaba Warrior Etsy

Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Merkaba Warrior now on Instagram!

I recenltly upgraded my phone and the camera is alot better than my last. Although I had heard about Instagram and was shown that a few people had posted pics of my jewellery on there I still did not quite understand the concept. I think alot of people think Instagram is about taking selfies, and although I dont deny you will see that there its actually about photography and sharing insterests.

I love Pinterest but its mostly other people's photos here we are encouraged to take our own, experiment with filters and photo editing. I also like how they do protect users photos so you cant share or download others photos. Also and I have no idea why but Pinterest seems devoid of interaction, people dont comment much on photos (unlike everywhere else on the internet?)

So anyway I have just this last week set up a Merkaba Warrior Instagram. Dont worry I wont be just sharing photos of jewellery I have made (Though thats always been the most popular thing on my Facebook page) I will also be sharing photos of other things such as my crystal collection, metaphysical items I have and any books im reading. It will be a more personal look at what I am up to. Anyway please check out Merkaba Warrior on Instagram and follow me to see my current projects, my likes and loves. You can also share pics of your Merkaba Warrior jewellery with me by tagging @merkabawarrior or just use #merkabawarrior.

http://instagram.com/merkabawarrior/


Here is a taster of what you can find there and what may be to come:








You can find all these designs and much more at my shop Merkaba Warrior on etsy, I ship worldwide.

Enjoy,
Ivan ॐ








Visit my shop on Etsy for Intuitively Designed,
Handmade Spiritual Jewellery for Men & Women:


Follow me on Facebook:


No comments:

Post a Comment