Merkaba Warrior Etsy

Wednesday, 26 November 2014

New Semi Precious Stone Bracelets for men and women

Back with another update. If you are not on my Facebook page or have missed recent posts you may not have seen two new bracelet designs that I plan on releasing soon. Here is a sneak peak at these designs, better photos will be posted on the listings when they are up!

Men's Evil Eye Bracelet

The first one is a new Men's bracelet which will replace my old Onyx Evil Eye Bracelet. This latest design uses smaller 6mm matte Black Stone beads and a handmade Thai Fine Silver evil eye bead. Black stone is traditionaly worn to absorb negative energies and the symbol of the eye is an ancient symbol of protection. Coming soon!


Men's Evil Eye Bracelet


Women's Elephant Charm Bracelet

Ive used my natural mixed green Jade which has a lovely blue green colour also in the smaller 6mm beads. There is a Freshwater Pearl capped in Bali Silver and a handmade Thai Fine Silver elephant charm. Elephants are considered a sacred animal in many parts of the World. Jade is traditionaly worn to bring peace, calm and serenity. The pearl represents truth. Coming soon!


Women's Elephant Charm Bracelet


TIP - If your looking for bracelets with small beads just search within my shop on Etsy for "Small Beads" and what is currently available will come up!


You will find all these designs and much more at my shop Merkaba Warrior on etsy, I ship worldwide.

Enjoy,
Ivan ॐ








Visit my shop on Etsy for Intuitively Designed,
Handmade Spiritual Jewellery for Men & Women:


Follow me on Facebook:


No comments:

Post a Comment