Merkaba Warrior Etsy

Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Womens Buddha Bracelets

Ive seen a big increase in the amount of Buddha bracelets recently and I will say that its important to remember that not all the Buddha head beads you see are of the same quality or material... Look very carefully at the Buddha heads in shops or online. There are a number of inferior Buddha head beads being made, the heads look okay from a distance but up close they are warped, shrunken and have many imperfections. Some are made from cheap metals too.

That being said as you know I use the highest quality Buddah head beads, plated with real Gold and Fine Silver which are made in the USA. When you order from me you wont be disappointed! Heres is a selection of my current and new Buddha Bracelets for Women. You can find all these designs and much more at my shop Merkaba Warrior on etsy, I ship worldwide.

Tip! Just click on the images to go straight to read all the details and see more photos of each bracelet.


Enjoy,







Visit my shop on Etsy for Intuitively Designed,
Handmade Spiritual Jewellery for Men & Women:


Follow me on Facebook:


No comments:

Post a Comment