Merkaba Warrior Etsy

Sunday, 4 March 2012

Mens Lava Stone Bracelets - Black Malas and Beaded Jewellery

I have several designs now which use Lava Stone beads, bracelets and the occasional Necklace at my shop on Etsy, Merkaba Warrior. Currently my Lava Stone originates from Mount Vesuvius in Italy. Ive always loved this stone because of it matte black texture which I combine with contracting polished semi precious stones and hand made Silver. The bracelets look great on their own or combined with other Lava Stone bracelets or try contrasting with the accent stones ive used like say Tiger Eye.

The properties of this stone for those that are interested are a mixture of Fire and Earth and it works with the Root Chakra, possibly the Earth Star too. This is a very protective stone to wear, it absorbs harmfull or negative energies that may come your way.

Here are my current mens Lava Stone designs. You can find all these designs and more at my Merkaba Warrior shop on Etsy, I ship worldwide. Just click the banner or links at the bottom of this blog post.

Enjoy,
Ivan ॐ


Lava Stone & Silver Capped Dragon's Eye (Red Tiger Eye)


Lava Stone, Faceted Tigers Eye & Silver Om Bracelet

Original Lava Stone Buddha Necklace with Vintage Thai Temple Amulet

Lava Stone Chinese Coin Bracelet with Hand Painted Tibetan Bead

Lava Stone, Red Lotus Seed & Gold Plated Buddha Head Bracelet


 



Visit the Merkaba Warrior Shop for Intuitively Designed,
Handmade Spiritual Jewellery for Men & Women:


Follow me on Facebook:


No comments:

Post a Comment