Merkaba Warrior Etsy

Sunday, 19 February 2012

Shop News and Quick Update

Hi to everyone who visits my blog, this is just a note to let you all know that I am currenly on holiday/vacation so will not be about for a week to update you and also as you may have noticed my shop Merkaba Warrior on Etsy is currently on hold/vacation mode till I get back. I will be reopening on the 29th of Feb. If you have any questions for me about my work or an order I will get back to you when I am back in the UK so please be patient.

I havent been on holiday for a few years, so it will be good to get away for a week, might even get some inspiration while im away, im hoping. When I get back ill be preparing to have more of my jewellery at the Blue Tree Gallery for their Spring Exhibition.

Ill be making a couple more gemstone necklaces with the genuine antique Chinese coins, these are my last two coins. I am hoping to get more Sugilite beads in so my Sugilite Lotus Bracelet can return. Ive got some beautiful vintage Persian coins to work with which will be appearing in some Yoga necklaces at some point soon. They have the arabic numeral for number 5 on one side which is actualy a heart shape!

I will be adding a Silver Om necklace on a Sterling chain, similar to how ive made the Lotus necklace with New Jade charm, though havent decided yet which stone or bead to use. For bracelets ill be creating one which incorporates a Rudraksha seed. Im still thinking about a jewellery piece that allows some customisation and or possibly astrological significance. If there is anything you would like to see please let me know.


Thanks,
Ivan ॐ







Visit the Merkaba Warrior Shop for Intuitively Designed,
Handmade Spiritual Jewellery for Men & Women:


Follow me on Facebook:


No comments:

Post a Comment