Merkaba Warrior Etsy

Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Mens Mala Bead Bracelets - Spiritual Jewelry for Men

Here are a selection of some of the Mala inspired bracelets and necklaces I have designed and make for my shop Merkaba Warrior. I take my influences from many cultures and only work with natural semi precious stones, genuine silver and natural wood. All my jewellery is designed with energy in mind.


Buddha Beads - Mahogany Obsidian and Sandalwood, Bronzite and Sandalwood,
Lava Stone and Lotus Seed.


Tiger Ebony Wood Mala with Silver Capped Garnet Guru Bead



Serpentine and Hematite Om Yoga Mala Bracelet



Tiger Ebony Mala Bead Necklace with Vintage Indian Coin


Norwegian Black Moonstone Silver Buddha Head Bracelet


Red Jasper & Black Sandalwood Wrist Mala


Lava Stone Mala Beads, Faceted Tiger Eye and Silver Om Charm


Tiger Eye Mala Bead Necklace, Vintage Thai Buddha Amulet



Matte Black Stone, Silver and Garnets Wrist Mala



You can find all these designs and more at my Merkaba Warrior shop on Etsy, I ship worldwide. Just click the banner or links at the bottom of this blog post.

Enjoy,
Ivan ॐ







Visit the Merkaba Warrior Shop for Intuitively Designed,
Handmade Spiritual Jewellery for Men & Women:


Follow me on Facebook:


1 comment:

  1. Very nice mens mala bead bracelets, i like them. Thanks for sharing this post with us.
    Silver Bracelets

    ReplyDelete