Merkaba Warrior Etsy

Sunday, 25 September 2011

Merkaba Warrior Jewelry - Spiritual Jewelry & Energy Bracelets for Men and Women

Its been a year of big changes for me and my jewellery making, some of you will have noticed a big change in style for my new designs as featured on my new Merkaba Warrior store so here is a summery of what Merkaba Warrior jewellery is about in its current incarnation.


The Origins of Merkaba Warrior Jewellery

I started out making my own bracelets several years ago when I couldnt find what I was looking for. I use mostly semi precious stones combined with other minerals and natural materials including Silver and wood. Later I started to make pendants and bracelets for other people and have been doing this for several years.


What is Merkaba Warrior Jewellery?

Merkaba Warrior is a range of handmade spiritually inspired, metaphysical energy jewellery created by myself. I design beaded bracelets, necklaces and original pendants using semi precious stones, Earth minerals, Silver, sacred and aromatic woods, rare vintage and antique components. The range works well together so bracelts can be staked or worn togther with ease. I design these pieces for more than just their looks, working with stones for many years I feel I can create combinations which work visually and energetically. All my jewellery is made with personal empowerment in mind.








Who wears Merkaba Warrior?

I make jewellery for both men and women, some of my clients wear them because they like the style of the pieces and have no interest in the properties of gemstones. Others are looking for jewellery which is designed with energy in mind, something which is special and will have personal meaning for them and their life. I have clients who come from all walks of life and around the world, these have included alternative health practitioners, Yoga teachers, spiritual authors and healers.


What is a Merkaba anyway?

A Merkaba or Merkabah is a geometic form found in Sacred Geometry consisting of two three sided pyramids interlocking to for a 3D star as incorperated into my logo. This form is found in many ancient traditions and its name is said to mean the following in Ancinet Egyptian:

Mer = Light    Ka = Spirit   Ba = Body

It is generally believed to refer to a field of energy which surrounds all living things.





See more Unique Handmade Spiritual Jewellery at my Etsy shop: Merkaba Warrior


Become a fan of Merkaba Warrior on Facebook: Merkaba Warrior Fan Page

No comments:

Post a Comment